Junior Product Manager
Posted on: November 21, 2019
What you'll be doing
- You will be responsible for product managing existing products,
working with a team of engineers and other product managers to
define and drive a vision for your products to meet the needs of
our customers across the globe.
- Define the roadmap to execute the platform vision
- Identify new market openings, define strategy, and lead the
execution of products that engage clients
- Deliver product requirements with an agile approach to
- Manage communications with internal stakeholders and
- Partner and collaborate with engineering teams to design, build
and launch products.
- Conduct and participate in the analysis of business processes
and functional requirements.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the
research needed to obtain market information.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product
to competitors' products.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product
lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements;
appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging
- Obtains product market share by working with the sales director
to develop product sales strategies.
- Extremely passionate about Product Development.
- Experience with B2B Platforms.
- Experience with Workflows.
- Data Reporting experience.
- Strong understanding of the technical architecture of complex
and highly scalable WEB and MOBILE applications.
- A desire to be an innovator and push the boundaries of NextGen
- A jack-of-all-trades attitude, we all pitch in wherever we're
- Ability to analyse data and make data-driven decisions.
- Analysis of market trends to drive new product design and
- You will have an understanding of modern technologies that
allows you to have meaningful discussions with the development
- Ability to reconcile contrasting demands from competing
stakeholders, e,g, Country Manager, Customer Relationship
Management, Shareholders etc.
- Excellent communication skills - verbally, in writing and
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Experience - Advantage:
- Prior industry (business information) experience, particularly
in credit information or list broking.
- Experience of improving software quality.
- Certified Product Manager.
- Experience of working with ETLs & APIs.
- Experience wireframing and UX design
Company Outline and Working Environment:
Established in 1997, Creditsafe are global business intelligence
experts, providing the latest business data that companies and
lenders can use to make informed credit decisions. Creditsafe is
the world's most used supplier of online company credit reports,
and provides business intelligence on 320 million companies.
Creditsafe has 17 offices across 14 countries, including two
offices in Wales, two in England, Germany & France, Norway, Sweden,
Ireland, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, the USA, India and Japan
and we employ over 1,500 people globally.
Our continued growth and success is attributed to the passion that
our employees have for our business, this is evident in all of our
operations worldwide and something that we're extremely proud
From starting out in Norway in 1997, we are incredibly proud of our
organic growth across the globe over the last 20+ years. Exporting
our unique company culture to every country in which we launch,
Creditsafe has demonstrated that when a company places a focus on
"creating a company where people want to come to work every Monday
morning", it transcends geographical or cultural differences.
Keywords: Creditsafe, New York , Junior Product Manager, Executive , Allentown, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!