Government Badging & Credentialing Specialist (HSPD-12)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Citizant is a leading provider of professional IT services to the
U.S. government. We seek to address some of our country's most
pressing challenges in the areas of Agile application development,
Enterprise Data Management, Enterprise Architecture, and Program
Management support services - focusing on the U.S. Departments of
Homeland Security and Treasury. We strive to hire only ethical,
talented, passionate, and committed "A Players" who already align
with the company's core values: Drive, Excellence, Reputation,
Responsibility, and a Better Future. No matter how large we grow,
Citizant will retain its collaborative, supportive, small-company
culture, where successful team effort to address external and
internal customer challenges is valued above all individual
The candidate will provide credential administration and support to
Identity, Credential, and Access managment ICAM operations.
- Enroll, issue and activate numerous types of identification
cards, including SmartID Cards.
- Support the appointment managing activities in the time trade
GSA scheduling tools.
- Operate the USAccess system.
- Perform certificate rekey, pin reset, and card update
- Perform periodic card inventories and log card in inventory
- Perform card custodian functions including ensuring all cards
are stored securely.
- Contact Federal employees and contractors to schedule card
pick-ups and activations.
- Collect cards upon credential termination and work with
Security Officer to support card destruction.
- Handle all registration and activation duties.
- Handle all applicant card status communications.
- Take photos and capture digital signatures.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 and Microsoft Access 2007/2010 for
data management, data analysis, coordination, and reporting.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Have knowledge of HSPD-12 directive.
- Experience using GSA scheduling tool.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication sills.
- Self-starter who can work independently or as part of a
- High School Degree
Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and
employment is based on the ability to attain Minimum Background
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington
metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and
rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and
benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional
Citizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: Citizant, New York , Government Badging & Credentialing Specialist (HSPD-12), Government & Protective Services , Springfield, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!