Home Care Registered Nurse
Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Posted on: January 17, 2020
How have you impacted someone's life today* At Hackensack Meridian
Health& VHS At Home, our teams are focused on changing the lives of
our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every
day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health
teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities,
our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your
skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within
New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse:
* Delivery of nursing practices according to the evidence-based
research, nursing policies, and standards of care, to provide and
ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient
* Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other
members of the health care team regarding patient s status,
rendered care, education and treatment plans.
* Responsible for optimal patient satisfaction and care experience
according to the organizations standards.
* Completes documentation and patient records accurately, timely
and completely according to organization policies.
* Communicate effectively with physicians, patients, families and
other disciplines. Maintain open communication with nurse
supervisor to report all appropriate problems and concerns.
* Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
* AAS in Nursing or Nursing Diploma required
* BSN strongly preferred
* 6 months of acute care, med-surg required
* Home care experience preferred
* BLS and CPR required
* IV Certification preferred
* Strong sense of accountability, exceptional focus, teamwork,
dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to
deliver the highest quality of care and service, based on a strong
sense of patient focus are required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your
strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the
recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color,
creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression,
disability, veteran status and any other category protected by
federal or state law.
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, New York , Home Care Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Totowa, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!