Physician Assistant Madison, NJ 07940
Company: Healthcare Recruitment Counselors
Posted on: May 24, 2020
Pain Management opening in Madison, New Jersey. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Physician Assistant
Nurse Practitioner Madison, NJ 07940full timeOur practice functions
with a true multi-disciplinary approach combining functional
medicine, physical medicine, pain management, chiropractic care,
podiatry and physical therapy, in a highly interactive environment.
Our Practice is in a 10,000 square foot facility that includes a
large physical therapy and rehabilitation area. All practitioners
of the practice encourage patients to actively participate in their
treatment program and recovery. As a state of the art practice, we
offer diagnostic ultrasound, guided ultrasound for injections, as
well as on-site X-Ray. We are looking for the best candidate to
complement our team of dedicated health care practitioners and
further our commitment to patient wellness. This is an excellent
opportunity for an experienced or recent graduate seeking personal
and professional growth with a generous salary commensurate with
performance, ability, dedication and experience.
- Perform annual physicals.
- Treat sick visits.
- Treat chronic disorders, such as hypertension, heart disease,
diabetes, and problems of the lung, brain, kidney, and
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other
specialized medical care.
- Order diagnostic testing.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed
treatments with patients.
- Manage and treat common health problems, such as infections,
influenza and pneumonia, as well as serious, chronic, and complex
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination
information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Provide and manage long-term, comprehensive medical care,
including diagnosis and nonsurgical treatment of diseases.
- Collect, record, and update patient information, such as
medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Advise patients concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate
treatments as necessary.
- Immunize patients to protect them from preventable
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when
- Provide consulting services to other doctors caring for
patients with special or difficult problems.
- Supervise and direct Medical Assistants in patient care.
- Prepare health documents and complete patient notes in a
consistent and timely manner.Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $120,000.00
to $130,000.00 /yearBenefits offered:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Other types of insurance Please send resume to HCRC Staffing
Keyphrases: pain medicine jobs, pain management jobs
Keywords: Healthcare Recruitment Counselors, New York , Physician Assistant Madison, NJ 07940, Healthcare , Madison, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!