COVID Testing RN, Palm Beach CA in New York, NY
Location: New York
Posted on: October 19, 2020
COVID TESTING RN, PALM BEACH CA IN NEW YORK, NY
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
COVID Swabbing and Point of Contact testing RN
Job Title: Event RN
Reports To: EMS Supervisor
Location: Palm Beach CA
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following list represents the primary responsibilities of a
Nurse. The relative importance of these responsibilities may vary
from division to division and should be discussed by each Nurse
with his/her supervisor.
* Assess each patient to determine best course of action and
* Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator,
EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR
and other procedures and medications as required to provide
advanced medical care.
* Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency
* Provide patient care according to clinical protocols and safety
* Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum care.
* Communicate with incoming patient transport units to coordinate
appropriate patient triage.
* Communicate with patient care team and medical branch leadership
to collaborate on patient flow and immediate needs.
* Act as team leader and take responsibility for patient
management/ treatment area management as needed.
* Keep current on certifications.
* Coach and educate partners of new and changing information as
* Monitor and maintain the general condition of the unit, keep it
clean and stocked for optimal call response to maintain the image
of CrowdRx and the RAMPART System.
* Document activities completely to ensure appropriate information
is available regarding each patient encounter.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform other related duties as assigned
* High school diploma or (GED).
* Current Registered Nurse Licensure (Required).
* Any other current certification required by location or
* Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication
* Required ASN or BSN degree, ICU ER or CCRN experience
* Multi-lingual preferred.
* Past work experience in hospital or pre-hospital setting
* Registered nurse: 2 years (Required)
* COVID Testing: 1 year (Preferred)
* RN (Preferred)
* BLS, ACLS (Preferred)
* Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday through Friday
* Proper PPE will be provided to ensure all safety measures are
Occasionally: Hazards, fatigue, patient care
Frequently: Repetitive tasks, high pressure, boredom, intense
Frequently: Lifting 200 lbs., kneeling, stooping, bending, leaning,
flexibility, multiple physical activities performed at the same
time (carrying multiple equipment while pushing on pram).
Constantly: Hearing/listening, clear speech, simple touching,
walking (inside and outside), pushing, pulling, reaching, sitting,
Occasionally: Works alone or with team, inside temporary treatment
structures or outside at events, confined areas, noise, other
hazardous conditions (human excrement, blood, urine, mucous,
tissue), in areas of extreme heat and cold. May be in climate
controlled spaces when available.
Frequently: Electrical equipment, low light areas, high dust
Constantly: Works with others, face-to-face contact, verbal contact
with others, works outside shift-work, extended hours.
Occasionally: Reading (simple and complex), writing (complex),
memorization, analyzing, math skills (simple).
Frequently: Writing (simple), judgment, reasoning.
Constantly: Decision making.
Occasionally: Wheelchair, medications, monitor/defibrillator,
suction equipment, airway equipment, Telephone, vacuum cleaner,
cleaning equipment, protective devices, protective clothing,
utility terrain vehicle.
Frequently: IV Supplies, bandaging, disposable supplies, durable
Constantly: Gurney, pager, trauma bag/box, two way radio or
Global Medical Response and its family of companies including
American Medical Response is an Equal Opportunity Employer
including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: CrowdRX, New York , COVID Testing RN, Palm Beach CA in New York, NY, Healthcare , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!