Lead Pharmacy Systems Analyst
Location: New York
Posted on: February 25, 2021
For the last 80 years, EmblemHealth has been taking care of New
York's heart and soul, its people. Today, health care is more
complex than ever. That's why we're at the forefront of change. We
work alongside our customers to offer access to high-quality,
affordable care, help navigate the health care experience, and make
good health achievable; because everyone deserves to be taken care
of. We deliver on our mission every day by living our values with
our colleagues, members, clients and partners. It begins with
caring and respecting all those we work with. We believe a culture
of diversity and inclusion is vital to serve our unique and diverse
customers. We seek for continues improvement and innovation and
believe being agile and nimble is our advantage. We bring a strong
sense of partnership to every relationship - internally and
externally. The EmblemHealth family of companies offers competitive
health, welfare, and retirement benefits as well as incentive pay
plans and more.
Pharmacy systems subject matter expert including business
requirement definition, test scenario definition, test review and
approval, UAT as appropriate. Lead/Support pharmacy system
projects/implementation lead . Liaison between IT and any key
stakeholders/vendors/pharmacy systems or systems owners
- Collaborate in defining, gathering, reviewing and editing
business requirements for system updates, enhancements and
- Perform solution analysis review and provide concise direction
to ensure that the proposed system solution meets established
business protocols, and any mandates and compliance
- Partner with business analysts, business users and source
system experts to produce output consistent with meeting overall
- Act as a liaison and as the subject matter expert between key
stakeholders including, PBM, IT and our vendor partnerships.
- Identify system issues, working closely with all to define
change and work towards acceptance and implementation.
- Evaluate and solicit feedback on processes and procedures to
identify potential areas for improvement.
- Work with business units to develop test strategies and
scenarios from business requirements.
- Accurately interpret and translate strategies and scenarios
into test plans.
- Analyze requirements, test documents and acceptance criteria
which will effectively find defects that may exist.
- Act as a liaison and subject matter expert for day to day
pharmacy system-related technical questions and/or issues.
- Troubleshoot and track all concerns, working with key
stakeholders and responds to all appropriate parties effectively
within a timely manner .
- Serve as the Pharmacy Systems Project Manager to support
external and internal business partners.
- Coordinate and direct the project efforts, by providing a
weekly written progress report to management regarding the status
of deliverables, issues, problems and corrective actions
- Provide written progress report to leadership regarding the
status of deliverables, issues, problems and corrective actions
- Minimum 5+ years related experience, preferably in a healthcare
- Pharmacy Knowledge Preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office,
specifically Access, Excel and Word, SAS, Required.
- Manage all project documentation for presentation and
reporting; ex. business requirements, test packet, status and
prioritization for a variety of audiences including Senior
Management, Care Management, Pharmacy Services and CM Data Systems
- Ability to understand complex technical system requirements and
translate into simple business language
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Attention to detail, ability to think critically is paramount
- Requisition ID: 2102H EEOC Statement We are committed to
leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of
our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our
business. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. Sponsorship Statement Depending on
factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the
position, cost and applicable laws and regulations, EmblemHealth
may provide work visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Keywords: EmblemHealth, New York , Lead Pharmacy Systems Analyst, Healthcare , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!