Infectious Disease Physician
Company: TAL Healthcare
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Infectious Disease opening in Brooklyn, New York. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Hiring an Infectious
Disease Physician for a prominent healthcare center. The center is
part of a healing community of people living with and affected by
HIV/AIDS. Their mission is to end the dual crises of homelessness
and AIDS through the provision of lifesaving services. Their
skilled team of doctors and nurses provide top-quality medical care
in a clean, safe environment. The Infectious Disease Physician will
provide care to the underserved population dealing with HIV/AIDS.
- Participate in all medical staff activities and
- Care for a panel of HIV-infected and adult medicine
- Assist the Director of Infectious Disease in serving as HIV
consultant for HIV infected patients.
- Serve as Infectious Disease Consultant for non-HIV infected
- Participate in other activities that are directly related to
HIV patient care, including educational sessions for physicians and
the Treatment Adherence Program.
- Facilitate related services for health center patients as
appropriate with respect to their confidentiality and privacy.
- Obtain Buprenorphine waiver to provide treatment to patients
with opioid dependency.
- Perform chart audits for HIV evaluation and other Performance
Improvement Activities Requirements:
- Board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics or Family
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Infectious Diseases
- HIV clinical care experience that meets New York State and HRSA
- Computer Literacy and experience with HIV Data Bases
- Multi-lingual a plus Keyphrases: infectious disease jobs,
infectious disease specialist jobs, infectious disease consultant
jobs, infectious disease associates jobs, pediatric infectious
disease specialist jobs, infectious disease nurse practitioner
Keywords: TAL Healthcare, New York , Infectious Disease Physician, Healthcare , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!