Company: Atlas Search
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Cranford, New Jersey. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com A medical
facility in Union County, NJ is actively seeking a licensed
Physician, with an OB/GYN background, for a promising opportunity
with their growing staff. This Physician will be responsible for
assessing the OB/GYN population of the facility and providing them
with the appropriate care, as needed. They will benefit from being
part of an organization that truly focuses on quality rather than
quantity and always seeks to provide the best healthcare service
possible to each patient.Responsibilities:
- Provides overall leadership for Women's Health services
- Manage and direct general physician medical care
- Emphasize early detection of ailments, prevention, and
- Serve as the first point of call for all patients
- Obtains complete medical history and physical data on
- Establishing diagnosis.
- Reviews patient's records.
- Focus strongly on quality outcomes and full coordination of
- Graduate of approved medical school.
- Board certified or Board eligible in Obstetrics and
- Licensed to practice medicine in the State of New Jersey.
Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs,
gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn
nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs,
obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs,
obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Atlas Search, New York , OB/GYN Physician, Healthcare , Cranford, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!