Registered Nurse Operating Room - Per Diem - Morris County Surgical Center
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Location: US-NJ-Parsippany# of Openings: 2Category: Per
DiemSystem ID: 11627OverviewMorris County Surgical Center is
currently in need of a Per Diem Registered Nurse Operating Room at
our center. This is a Per Diem position with the possiblity to
become Full-time. Our multi-specialty center is a fantastic place
to work and build your career! We provide a friendly, upbeat
environment all to honor our incredible staff. More great reasons
to join our team:
- Generous Paid Time Off including 8 paid holidays
- Maternity/paternity /adoption benefits
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance
- Employer-paid life and short and long term disability
- Excellent 401(k) Plan
- No holidays, weekends, nights or call Accountabilities /
ResponsibilitiesGeneral Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively organizes time, equipment, supplies, and
- Uses equipment effectively by anticipating patient needs and
providing appropriate care.
- Confirms that proper techniques and procedures are used
according to accepted Standards of Practice and organizational
policies and procedures.
- Assists with the ordering, receiving, and storage of
- Maintains order and cleanliness of the intra-operative
area.Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains surgical services as assigned, in accordance with
written policies and in compliance with various regulatory and
accrediting agencies and is responsible for quality patient
- Assists with the development and monitoring of the standards of
assigned areas pertaining to the operating room, sterilization and
decontamination, and corresponding ancillary areas.
- Responsible for efficient and effective patient care and
- Helps in determining goals for assigned area and effectively
manages resources to achieve the goals.
- Maintains a collegial relationship with physicians to ensure
quality patient care.
- At the direction of the Director of Nursing, maintains an
adequate inventory for assigned area, including, but not limited
to, equipment and supplies.
- Assists in recruitment, selection, training, supervision, and
retention of operating room/corresponding ancillary area
- Assists with staffing assigned area and performing daily
- Responsible for fostering an environment that promotes staff
growth and development.
- Supervises and adheres to Surgery Center policies, procedures,
and safety programs.
- Participates in Quality Committee(s), Medical Leadership
Committee, as requested, and/or assigned.
- Proactively seeks to continuously improve patient care and
- Exhibits competency in performing all functions of assigned
area or duties.
- Responsible for other functions as assigned by the Director of
Nursing and/or the Administrator. QualificationsEducation -
- High School graduate or GED certificate recipient
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Current licensure in the State as a Registered Nurse
- Must be current in BLS
- ACLS/PALS certification within six months of hire date
(applicable to scope of service)
- Previous work experience in an ambulatory surgery setting or
acute hospital operating room of no less than one (1) year.EEO
StatementWe value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical
Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.#DP
#RegisteredNurse #HealthcareJobs #NurseJobs #MedicalJobs
#Healthcare #NurseLife #RNJobs #Health #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates
#ASC #AmbulatorySurgeryCenterSkills RequiredSCA, a leader in the
outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health
plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to
develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than
210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and
surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500
physicians. For more information on SCA, visit
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, New York , Registered Nurse Operating Room - Per Diem - Morris County Surgical Center, Healthcare , Parsippany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!