Occupational Therapist (OT) - Full-Time
Company: Therapy Source
Location: Port Monmouth
Posted on: May 6, 2021
As part of our mission to pave the way for children--------s
success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking --a
full-time Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide in-person services
for special needs students. This position is needed for 12 to 24
weeks and will begin in September of 2021 for the upcoming
2021/2022 school year. Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the --state of New
- School Certification in the state of New Jersey --
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or
willingness to obtain) Occupational Therapist (OT)
--Responsibilities May Include:
- --Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and
vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- --Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for
students that require --occupational therapy.
- --Providing continued support for students-------- Individual
Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation. Enjoy
scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing
support from our dedicated account team! Along with your resume,
please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to
reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications,
and answer any questions you may have about the position. JG
#CPandoLogic. Keywords: Pediatric Occupational Therapist, Location:
Port Monmouth, NJ - 07758
Keywords: Therapy Source, New York , Occupational Therapist (OT) - Full-Time, Healthcare , Port Monmouth, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!