Medical Science Liaison
Company: CSL Plasma
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Job DescriptionThe MSL is a field-based medical colleague
responsible for providing medical & scientific information for the
designated vaccines and other therapeutic products in the assigned
region (comprised of one or more US states) focusing on the
vaccines in-line and late-stage portfolio. Your key
accountabilities will include, but not limited to:
- Communicate new and other important approved medical content to
Vaccine health care professionals (HCPs) in local, regional or
national capacities including Vaccines HCP decision-makers such as
Medical Groups, Integrated Delivery Networks, Payers, Accountable
Care Organizations, Alternate Channels (Retail Pharmacy, Long Term
Care, etc---), Professional societies, Government Organizations,
etc. and engage in other approved communications in accordance with
approved field medical guidance.
- Provide accurate and scientifically supported information in
response to direct unsolicited medical requests from HCPs in a
manner that complies with all applicable Seqirus guidelines,
policies, and procedures
- Provide internal Vaccines/product expertise for regional and
other Medical Affairs and/or clinical development needs. (e.g.
formulary presentations, field force training, organized customer
projects/collaborations, scientific congress participation, etc.).
- Deliver presentations to payers, managed care organizations,
formulary decision makers, professional society and government
organization decision makers, and regional medical advisory boards
in accordance with the designated medical strategy established by
the Americas Medical Affairs team.
- Facilitate communication between Vaccine HCPs and healthcare
decision makers and headquarters Medical Affairs colleagues and
provide customer insights that contribute to the development of
product medical strategies as appropriate.
- Facilitate both Seqirus sponsored clinical trial, collaborative
research, and investigator-initiated research activities in their
regions, as determined by Medical Affairs and in accordance with
Seqirus SOPs. - (Seqirus sponsored research site/investigator
interactions, IIR inquiries, etc)The successful candidate will
- Advanced Scientific Degree (PharmD, Ph.D., M.D., DO) with 5 or
more years of experience following the last stage of training,
including 2 or more years of experience in clinical and/or health
services education or research (preferably in the pharmaceutical
- Experience in infectious diseases, epidemiology, vaccines and
public health is highly desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Excellent and demonstrated interpersonal skills: ability to
understand and respond to multiple external and internal customers'
demands, manage and handle conflict constructively required.
- Demonstrated ability to
- Manage a significant volume of projects developed in a
field-based environment, while exhibiting the ability to
prioritize, provide oversight, demonstrate excellent judgmental
skills and work in a continuous improvement environment.
- Work within a matrixed, multi-disciplinary team to foster
strong Seqirus/customer professional relationships and which are
aligned with Seqirus business objectives.
- You will be a self-starter, be accountable and have a sense of
urgency in delivering results that have medical impact and yield a
positive customer experience.
- Maintain self-awareness and continually choose behaviors and
responses based on how it impacts one's own and others' performance
- Demonstrated clinical and technical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly adopt and utilize new digital
technology and other resources with medical customers and record
- Ability to operate a Seqirus company car and regularly fly on
airplanes (i.e. attend HCP/customer meetings; attend HQ meetings,
etc.) required proximity to airline 'hub' city)This role covers the
South East Territory of the United States i.e. TS, MS, AL, GA, SC,
NC. About UsOur BenefitsSeqirus is committed to attracting and
retaining world-class employees who are valued for their
contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about
some of the you can participate in when you join Seqirus.About
SeqirusSeqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the
largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a
major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a
transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about
.We want Seqirus to reflect the world around usAs a global
organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces
diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about at Seqirus.Do
work that matters at Seqirus!
Keywords: CSL Plasma, New York , Medical Science Liaison, Healthcare , Summit, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!