Nurse Supervisor (Days)
Company: Cobble Hill
Posted on: November 23, 2021
- Are you looking for growth opportunity?
- Are you passionate about skilled nursing?
- Are you committed and detail oriented?
- Are you the one who people say is the "energizer of the
- Are you excited to lead and develop initiatives with some of
the best staff in a supportive and growth oriented environmentIf
you answered yes to all of those questions, then the Overnight
Nurse Supervisor position at Cobble Hill might be right for
you!Cobble Hill Health Center is a not-for-profit long- and
short-term care facility providing services to the disabled and
elderly for over 40 years. The supervisor plays an integral role in
helping us to achieve our vision: to consistently exceed
expectations and set the standard for excellence in residential and
community care.Who You Are: The Overnight Nurse Supervisor is the
leader and most senior position in the building coordinating all
staff and resident needs.Shift - 12 hour Days (11am-7pm) *3-4
shifts per week + roughly 2 weekends per monthSome of the key
responsibilities of the Nurse Supervisor are:
- Lead clinical team in managing care of all clinically unstable
patients to ensure optimum care is provided in-house and
unnecessary hospitalizations avoided.
- Lead interdisciplinary team in receiving all new admissions
into the facility. Ensure optimal care is provided and that
patients and families have a great first impression.
- Lead and problem solve any clinical and administrative
emergencies that arise on the tour.
- Support staff through education and leadership. Hold staff
accountable when necessary.
- Act on behalf of the leadership team providing great coaching
and customer service to patients, families, visitors, and
staff.What You Offer:
- You have a Baccalaureate in Nursing from an accredited
- Current RN licensure in the state of New York
- Certified in CPR, ACLS preferred
- Minimum 2-3 year of leadership experience, 5+ years of clinical
- Leadership skills and mentorship ability - you love to help
people learn and grow!
- You never shy away from a challenge and welcome the opportunity
to solve tough problems
- You can dive in to perform various jobs and tasks as
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19What We Offer:
- An award winning culture - we are a certified Great Place To
- An opportunity to express your talents and lead a high
- Free hot meal for each shift worked
- 10% of salary employer contribution retirement plan with 3 year
- Generous medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Employer contribution toward medical deductible
- 16 paid holidays plus an additional 31 sick/vacation days
(including RN day and your birthday to name a few!)
Keywords: Cobble Hill, New York , Nurse Supervisor (Days), Healthcare , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!