Medical Assistant - South Brooklyn Clinics
Company: Usa Vein Clinics Vascular Fibroid And Oncology Cen
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2022
As a Medical Assistant, you would balance the needs of patients
and maintain efficient work flow of the office as well as provide
support to the physician in all facets of medical procedures before
during and after. In addition, you would ensure that the patient
has an excellent service experience.
- Greet patients and escort them to the examination rooms; assist
patients with the completion of forms as necessary.
- Become familiar with clinic computer hardware and software and
use according to company policies.
- Answer multiple line and multiple language telephone
- Schedule appointments and accommodate patient appointment
needs, such as ordering transportation, rescheduling, etc.
- Contact insurance companies to verify eligibility.
- Perform clerical work as needed, i.e., copying, filing, faxing,
- Comply with patient needs at all time and ensure all questions
- Maintain procedure rooms by ensuring that they are neat and
ready for use at all times.
- Assist doctors during Endovenous Laser Therapy procedures in
accordance with instructions and individual doctor
- Prepare patients before procedures and clean up after.
- Ensure patient receipt of post-procedure instructions and how
to obtain medication if needed.
- Monitor supply levels and replace as needed.
- Apply knowledge of sterile techniques and OSHA
- Prepare IV solution.
- Train new staff as needed.
- Assist ultrasound staff as needed.
- Transport supplies or equipment as needed.
- Work various hours and overtime as required.
- Ability to work in multiple Brooklyn locations as
- HS diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Medical Assistant Certification highly preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Very strong computer skills
- Fluency in English required; fluency in another applicable
language such as Spanish or Russian is highly preferred
- Weekend work on Saturday is required
- Must be able to work at multiple south Brooklyn locations as
- 401Kby Jobble
Keywords: Usa Vein Clinics Vascular Fibroid And Oncology Cen, New York , Medical Assistant - South Brooklyn Clinics, Healthcare , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!