Physical Therapist- Outpatient
Company: Kessler Rehabilitation Center
Location: Fair Lawn
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overview:Kessler Rehabilitation Center
Physical Therapist (PT)OutpatientFair Lawn, NJ
**$5K Sign On Bonus**
Join New Jersey's premier provider of outpatient physical and
occupational therapy with more than 100+ facilities statewide.
Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the outpatient network of Kessler
Institute for Rehabilitation, one of the nation's leading
rehabilitation hospitals. Founded in 1948, Kessler has continued to
expand its programs and services to meet the growing demand for
quality outpatient physical and occupational therapies. Today,
Kessler has more than 100+ centers in 14 counties across New
Jersey, and treats more than 38,000 patients each year.
By carefully integrating clinical expertise, experience and
leading-edge technologies, Kessler helps to optimize the recovery
of individuals with orthopedic, sports and work-related injuries,
musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions and other physical
Kessler is not only committed to the health and quality of life of
its patients, but to the well-being of its communities. Our centers
host a wide range of free educational events, screenings and
seminars and offer programming to local schools and colleges,
libraries, community organizations, youth centers, sports and
recreation leagues, and other groups.
Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the largest outpatient orthopedic
PT/OT provider in New Jersey. Additional benefits include:
- NEW competitive clinical salary rates
- Loan Forgiveness
- Profit Sharing Incentive
- Basic APTA Dues
- APTA Board Certified Orthopedic Residency Program
- Clinical Career Ladder
- Excellent structured on-boarding and mentorship programs
- Endless free internal CEU courses and external CEU funds
- Refer a Friend bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Strong compliance values
- Joint Commission accredited
- Journal Clubs, Special Study Groups, Special Interest Groups,
Monthly WebEx in-service presentations, Clinical Manager Leadership
Academy, Kessler Supported Certification in Manual Therapy
- Voted one of NJ's Best Places to Work and a Modern Healthcare
Best Places to Work
- National Networking and relocation options always available
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist (PT):
- Performs comprehensive evaluations, develops and appropriately
progresses individualized treatment plans.
- Provides thorough education to patients and caregivers in a
manner they can understand, and plans appropriately for discharge
when medical necessity no longer indicates skilled therapeutic
- Participates in departmental initiatives and demonstrates
effective communication with all rehab team members.
- Facilitates professional growth, development and overall
improvement of departmental performance.
- Performs other professional duties associated with the care of
the patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services,
and design of program delivery.Qualifications:
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association
(APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid New Jersey State Physical Therapy License/ Registration
REQUIRED to start.
- Prior experience in outpatient orthopedics preferred; entry
level/New Grad acceptableAdditional Data:Select Medical is
committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all
levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
are considered for employment, and employees are treated during
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable
Keywords: Kessler Rehabilitation Center, New York , Physical Therapist- Outpatient, Healthcare , Fair Lawn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!