Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Company: Amsterdam Nursing Home
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit ManagerAmsterdam Nursing Home -is
actively hiring Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Managers -for -our
Skilled Nursing Facility in the heart of New York City.DUTIES:
- Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and
assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to
Residents and families.
- Provides information to Residents and health care team.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care
- Must hold valid NYS RN License
- LTC Experience Required
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skillsABOUT US:With Columbia University
and the Cathedral of St. John the Divine among its neighbors,
Amsterdam House is located on Amsterdam Avenue at 112 street in New
York City. The essence of Amsterdam includes a unique combination
of old-world charm, comfortable surroundings, and a
state-of-the-art clinical care. Our longstanding tradition of
caring is carried out by an exceptional staff who are dedicated to
the healing arts, providing each resident with the opportunity to
thrive and achieve maximum comfort. Our reputation tells the story
of our success. Having consistently earned a 5-star rating from
CMS, we are proud to be ranked among the best nursing homes by the
US News and World Report. AMSCentersHealthCare.com/careersEqual
Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Keywords: Amsterdam Nursing Home, New York , Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager, Healthcare , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!