Manhattan: Physician, Physician Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner
Company: Northwell Health - GoHealth Urgent Care
Location: New York
Posted on: June 25, 2022
EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM:
- Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics
met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% of your clinical base salary,
based upon customer satisfaction scores, productivity and quality
We are seeking Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician
Assistants with adult and pediatric experience, in either an urgent
care or emergency room setting, to join our welcoming and diverse
community of Northwell providers. Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem
and Weekend schedules are available.
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients,
communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and
connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most
innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with
the most knowledgeable providers.GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered
with Northwell Health, New York State's largest health care
provider and private employer, to create a network of over 50
urgent care centers throughout the New York City metro area and
Long Island. The partnership provides patients with greater access
to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and
unique patient access tools, such as online registration and
appointment scheduling.GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of
- Partnering with Northwell Health allows us to reach beyond the
episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly
and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EMR (eCW) that is
fully integrated with Northwell.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the
quality of care.A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs, Medical Assistants and Scribes
who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying
splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes
it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations-enjoy meeting a diversity
of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing
urgent care networks.Minimum Required Qualifications:
- PA/NP: 1 year of Full-Time experience in an Urgent Care or
Emergency Medicine setting required
- Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient
populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints,
etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.We are Committed to Quality CareOur
Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been
accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its
kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's
excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards.
This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the
patients we serve.
Go forward.When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest
assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled
with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our
modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you
practice. And, you'll have more opportunities to expand your
professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical
training.If you're a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who
wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to
speaking with you today!
Keywords: Northwell Health - GoHealth Urgent Care, New York , Manhattan: Physician, Physician Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!