Queens: Physician, Physician Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner
Company: Northwell Health - GoHealth Urgent Care
Location: Forest Hills
Posted on: June 25, 2022
EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM:
- Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics
met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% of your clinical base salary,
based upon customer satisfaction scores, productivity and quality
We are seeking Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician
Assistants with adult and pediatric experience, in either an urgent
care or emergency room setting, to join our welcoming and diverse
community of Northwell providers. Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem
and Weekend schedules are available.
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients,
communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and
connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most
innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with
the most knowledgeable providers.
GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with Northwell Health, New York
State's largest health care provider and private employer, to
create a network of over 50 urgent care centers throughout the New
York City metro area and Long Island. The partnership provides
patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through
state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such
as online registration and appointment scheduling.GoHealth Urgent
Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Northwell Health allows us to reach beyond the
episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly
and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EMR (eCW) that is
fully integrated with Northwell.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the
quality of care.A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist
you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and
administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes
it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations-enjoy meeting a diversity
of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing
urgent care networks.Minimum Required Qualifications:
- PA/NP: 1 year of Full-Time experience in an Urgent Care or
Emergency Medicine setting required
- Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient
populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints,
etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.We are Committed to Quality CareOur
Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been
accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its
kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's
excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards.
This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the
patients we serve.Go forward.When you join our collaborative teams,
you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will
be handled with the same care that we put into growing our
organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help
elevate the way you practice. And, you'll have more opportunities
to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced
clinical training.If you're a dynamic, flexible, experienced
clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look
forward to speaking with you today!
Keywords: Northwell Health - GoHealth Urgent Care, New York , Queens: Physician, Physician Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Forest Hills, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!