Full time or Part time Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Opportunity New York - Multiple Locations
Company: RecruitWell LLC
Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in New York, New York. This
and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
Part time or Full time Primary Care Nurse Practitioner opportunity
– New York - Multiple locations
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position?
Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Permanent part time or full time job opening
- Ability to see all ages or adults only
- Seeking a board certified nurse practitioner - family
- Performs history and physical examinations and preventive
health measures within prescribed guidelines in collaboration with
- Part time (20 hours per week)
- Ensures accuracy of diagnosis and appropriate pharmacologic
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests
- Reason for need: Growth
Discusses case with physician and other health professionals to
prepare comprehensive recipient care plan.
1-year experience preferred; all experience levels are welcome to
- Must have NY license
- Locations include Brooklyn and Queens
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the
client to discuss more!
- Organization Information:
- Be a part of a multidisciplinary treatment team
- Non-for-profit, human service agency, which provides integrated
help to members of New York Community
- At the forefront of innovation and saving lives
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Programs include homeless shelters, counseling, services for
families and adolescents, residential services
- Innovative treatment, pioneering rehabilitation programs, and
our dedicated staff.
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Keywords: RecruitWell LLC, New York , Full time or Part time Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Opportunity New York - Multiple Locations, Healthcare , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!