Company: East Tremont Dental
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
General Dentist- Full Time with BeneiftsAs a Dentist with our
team, you will be a key clinical leader in a general dental
practice. You will be responsible for delivering superior service
to patients and leading a team within the practice while ensuring
the highest standards of patient care and staff morale. Clinical
responsibilities include restorative dentistry, endo, extractions,
implant restoration, Invisalign and sedation. Guardian Dentists are
offered clinical autonomy, and are also provided mentorship from
some of the best clinicians in the industry to encourage and
support your clinical growth.Dentist Job Responsibilities:
- Provide general dentist treatment, diagnose dental needs, and
formulate treatment plans to prevent and eliminate dental disease
and restore patient to natural form and function.
- Trained implant placement and restoration is valuable but not
- Must be able to multitask and manage 2-3 ops and delegate tasks
- We offer same-day treatment to our patients, as a result, the
schedule can quickly change, and your willingness to be flexibility
- Reviews and follows all dental protocols, policies and
procedures for compliancy
- Works to ensure the productivity and effectiveness of the
dental staff, in terms of utilization and patient
- Promotes oral health by providing educational information on
all phases of preventative and restorative dentistry and oral
- Demonstrates positive personal attributes such as honesty,
integrity and professionalism in all aspects of the role.
- DMD or DDS degree
- 2+ years of experience
- Residency training ( AEGD/ GPR) is a plus
- Confidence doing all restorative, crown and Bridge, extractions
- Experience using Cerec is preferred
- Outstanding relationship-building, interpersonal and leadership
- Ability to create a high morale, collegial, high-effective
- High comfort with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, high
growth and fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Intellectually curious
Compensation & Structure:Competitive compensation package with a
pathway to partnership. Additional benefits include:
- Competitive Health benefit and 401K package.
- CE course credits.
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Equipment provided.
- Strong new patients average per month.
- Digital office with 3D scan.
- Most PPO/private insurance patientsEqual
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic
information, protected veteran status, disability status or other
legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations
for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would
result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: East Tremont Dental, New York , Dentist, Healthcare , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!