Navigator Registered Nurse Specialist (RN) Lenox Hill Practice
Company: Northwell Health
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionPlans, directs, coordinates and
implements programs. Evaluates patients' status, instructs
appropriate staff regarding significant techniques, and acts as a
resource person to the health care team.Job Responsibility
- Reviews all protocols to maintain quality control and patient
safety, and to assist Physicians with patient's compliance.
- Participates in quality meetings to discuss cases and review
- Meets the educational needs of families and other health care
professionals concerning the care of the patients.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.Job Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) required. Current License to
practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State
required, plus specialized certifications as needed.
- 3-5 years of technical experience and 0-2 years of leadership /
management experience, required.
- Additional Salary DetailThe salary range and/or hourly rate
listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation
that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at
the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the
future.When determining a team member's base salary and/or rate,
several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location,
specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education,
credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal
Keywords: Northwell Health, New York , Navigator Registered Nurse Specialist (RN) Lenox Hill Practice, Healthcare , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!