Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
Company: Right at Home of Central New Jersey
Location: South Plainfield
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Right at Home serving Middlesex, N. Monmouth and Mercer counties
is seeking high quality and dedicated caregivers that really enjoy
improving the lives of those we serve. If this sounds like you,
come check us out and see how you can #BeEssential. Start making a
difference with those that need it most.
Requirements of the Certified Home Health Aide-
Home Health Aides must be detail-oriented and be able to carefully
follow protocols and rules regarding the patient's care. Aides must
adhere to instructions from doctors and nurses, such as knowing how
to care for a minor medical issue or letting them know about
changes in the patient's health. They should be trustworthy and
dependable so the patient and their family feel comfortable relying
Certified Home Health Aides should have the following skills and
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- At least 1 year experience as a Caregiver/ Certified Home
Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- NJ Licensed as Certified Home Health Aide a must
- Must be fully covid vaccinated & booster
- 2-step PPD
- Phycial within the last 12 months
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and insured automobile
Responsibilities of the Certified Home Health Aide-
Certified Home Health Aides help patients in a variety of ways
which may include taking their vital sign or giving them medication
under a nurses direction. They must record and report this data as
medically necessary. Certified Home Health Aides also can help
patients with their daily functions, such as dressing or taking a
bath. They can assist with planning for doctor's appontments, other
meetings and may organize transportation for them.
Other duties of a Certified Home Health Aide may include-
- Housekeeping, such as vacuuming, or doing laundry
- Prepping and cooking meals
- Grocery shopping
- Reporting to nurses about patients health status
- Teaching patients self-care skills -
Compensation and Benefits for the Certified Home Health Aide-
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Per-Diem Salary: $17-22 per hour
(depending on experience and case)
- Extra pay on weekends
- Full-time, part-time, per-diem shifts
- Full PPE provided
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- Aflac Insurance opportunities
- MEC Insurance
- Medical & Life Insurance plans
- 401 K
- Working Advantage Discounts -
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid training and professional development opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Daily opportunity to make a difference in the lives of
- Employee of the month recogniation and incentives -
Why be a Certified Home Health Aide with Right at Home?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and as a company that
believes in improving the lives of those we serve, we think we know
a thing or two about what makes our employees happy.
Here is what our employees say about us:
"It's wonderful to work for a company that treats their employees
with the same care and respect they want us to provide to clients."
"I know I'm never alone! If I have a question or an issue, there is
always someone available to help me. This means the world to me!" -
If you need assistance with this application or hiring process to
accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any
time by contacting us. These responsibilities are subject to
possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees.
Each Right at Home office and business is independently owned and
operated under -a franchise agreement with Right at Home, LLC.
-Right at Home, LLC is not the employer or joint employer of the
employees of any of its franchised offices. -For comments,
questions or to learn more about Right at Home, please visit
Keywords: Right at Home of Central New Jersey, New York , Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), Healthcare , South Plainfield, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!