Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Gotham Health, Bushwick - Brooklyn, New York - Full Time
Company: Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY)
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Brooklyn, New York. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest
multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to
nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the
most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people
do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity
of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is
committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic
physicians and promotes our health professionals' wellness.PAGNY is
comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who
provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest
public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are
highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who
deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients
throughout New York City. NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health,
Bushwick is located on 815 Broadway in Brooklyn. The goal of this
Center is to provide outpatient services to patients at high risk
of contracting Covid-19, as well as short- and long-term follow-up
care for those recovering from the disease. Preliminary evidence
links Covid-19 to potential heart damage, lung injuries, blood
clots, and mental health conditions.
- Participates in the different training/in-service conducted by
the department, facility or network.
- Participates in the different Quality improvement initiatives
of the department, facility, or network (i.e. - peer review and
- Completes patient correspondence.
- Maintains patient safety and infection control protocol, as per
- Fosters/exercises service excellence in daily activites and
when interacting with the general public and staff.
- Maintains expected standards of patient information
confidentiality as per HIPAA policy.GYNECOLOGY
- Provides primary health care to non-pregnant; asymptomatic
women for health maintenance, including family planning
- Recognizes deviations from normal and refer to appropriate
- Requests and/or perform specific diagnostic procedures.
- Recognizes common gynecologic disorders and provides treatment
within the prescribed protocol.
- Manages therapy for specific gynecology disorders.
- Supports and instructs the patient with respect to problems
specific to female health, including counseling related to
sexuality, family dynamics, infertility, family planning,
self-breast examination, and menopause. OBSTETRICS
- Antepartum Care
- Establish the status of the present pregnancy and identify
risks, present or potential.
- Assume responsibility for the management of the care of the
mother and fetus throughout pregnancy, as long as progress meets
criteria as normal.
- Request and/or perform diagnostic procedures.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Possess or be eligible for a New York State License
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience is required
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Annual salary = $260,000 Board Eligible / $270,000 Board
Certified statusEqual Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs,
gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn
nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs,
obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs,
obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY), New York , Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Gotham Health, Bushwick - Brooklyn, New York - Full Time, Healthcare , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!