Company: Atlas Search
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Belleville, New Jersey.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
We are seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained
physician to join us in pursuit of high-quality patient care to
provide a full scope of primary care services including but not
limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive
care and health maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with other members of the medical team to promote and
maintain a high quality of medical care for the patients of the
- Participates in team conferences, clinical staff meetings or
any other meetings as set up by the department.
- Performs all procedures and duties applicable to group practice
in a community health center setting.
- Develop, implement, and review medical policies related to
- Perform physical examinations of patients upon their admission
and thereafter on a regular basis.
- Participate in the comprehensive care planning, discharge
planning, and client and staff development by providing ongoing
medical training and education to staff.
- At least 2 years' experience in the current field is
- MD or DO has graduated by an accredited Medical School
- Must possess a State of NJ License;
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Must possess a current CPR/BLS certification
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Atlas Search, New York , IM/FM Physician, Healthcare , Belleville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!