Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Spring Creek
Location: Perth Amboy
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Description:Working at Spring Creek Rehab and Nursing, a
proud member of Allaire Health Services, means becoming a member of
our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding
experience and there is no better place to realize that experience
than with us. You will be an integral member of our team and share
in the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our
residents each day. Our success is a result of hiring great people
and that sets us apart. -
If you're looking to grow your career and experience in a
team-oriented environment, we encourage you to apply today.
- $32 - $42 an hour
- Flexible schedule
- Career Advancement Opportunities / Tuition Reimbursements
- PTO- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance -
- Hospital, Accident, Cancer, Short Term Disability, and Life
- Gives direct patient care according to the therapeutic plan of
care developed by the supervising registered nurse under
- Administers prescribed medications as outlined by the Nurse
Practice Act in the State of New Jersey, consistent with
- Records nurses' notes and other documentation required in
client's chart upon observation.
- Revises patient's care plan as directed by supervising nurse.
Reinforces teaching/instructions given to patient and caregivers by
the physician, and/or supervising Nurse.
- Must be able to complete required procedures utilizing
universal precautions and required safety
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing required.
Bachelor's of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Registered Nursing License by date of employment required.
- Health Care Provider BLS certification required within 90 days
of hire.Location:Perth Amboy, NJ
Keywords: Spring Creek, New York , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Perth Amboy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!