Supervisor, Advanced Clinical Providers Dept. of Rehabilitation Medicine
Location: Glen Cove
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Supervises and coordinates the staff and daily operations.
Interprets, communicates, and implements policies and procedures;
analyzes efficiency, quality of care, and compliance. Acts as
liaison with related departments, keeps current with related
legislative issues, and performs duties of a physician assistant,
- Interprets, communicates and implements policies and procedures
to ensure consistency and compliance among Advanced Clinical
- Oversees the quality assurance initiatives for the
- Acts as liaison with associated departments to maintain and
improve volume, quality, and revenue generation.
- Acts as liaison with Advanced Clinical Provider to provide
- Assists in developing and implementing curriculum for Advanced
Clinicial Provider training in compliance with professional,
regulatory, and legislative requirements.
- Stays up to date on current legislation.
- Performs the duties of a Advanced Clinical Provider including
the handling of more complex, technical cases, as needed.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- Master's Degree in a Nurse Practitioner Program and National
Board Certification in specialty area required.
- Current License to practice as a Nurse Practitioner in New York
- and Current License to practice as a Registered Professional
Nurse in New York State required, plus specialized certifications
- OR Master of Science required.
- Current license to practice as a Physician Assistant (PA) by
the New York State Department of Education, required. Current NCCPA
Certification from the National Commission on the Certification of
Physician Assistants (NCCPA), required.
- OR Master's Degree in clinical nursing practice. Current
license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York
State. CNS certification in applicable specialty practice areas:
Adult Health, Oncology, Pediatrics and Psychiatry/Mental Health by
a national certification organization (ANCC, AACN or ONCC),
- and 4-6 years of technical experience and 0-2 years of
leadership / management experience, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith
determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to
a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job
advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a
team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be
considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line,
years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated
contracts, budget and internal equity).
Keywords: Nurse.com, New York , Supervisor, Advanced Clinical Providers Dept. of Rehabilitation Medicine, Healthcare , Glen Cove, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!