Home Health Aide Nurse Instructor Per Diem (Bilingual - English/Spanish)
Company: Sunnyside Community Services
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Home Health Aide Nurse Instructor Per Diem (Bilingual
English/Spanish) The Home Health Aide Nurse Instructor is
responsible for administering the Home Health Aide curriculum using
various teaching methods in accordance with New York State
Department of Health regulations. Responsibilities
- Provides instruction for HHA training, in-service and
- Maintains departmental goals and standards of operation.
- Interacts with the Nurse Manager to assess department needs and
provides feedback on issues that emerge during the course of the
- Completes S.P.T. visits as needed.
- Performs additional duties, as assigned Qualifications
- Registered Professional Nurse licensed to practice in New York
- Two years of home care experience working for a licensed home
care services agency.
- Bachelors degree in nursing or a health or human services field
- Ability to communicate proficiently and effectively in English
and Spanish. Must be able to provide official documentation as to
the level of proficiency.
- Must work well with people.
- Ability to understand and relate with diverse individuals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adapt to the changing
needs of program participants.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Sufficient visual and auditory acuity to comprehend
communications and assess students needs. Compensation:
- Office setting may include out of office
- Evening and weekend work required as scheduled.
- The position may involve prolonged standing, walking, lifting
supplies, stooping, and bending.
- When conducting SPTs, may encounter prolonged walking, and/or
stair climbing. How to Apply If you would like to join our team,
please forward a cover letter and resume with the subject line HHA
Nurse Instructor Per Diem (Bilingual-English/Spanish) to Siobhan
Simpson at email@example.com. Please Note: If hired, Sunnyside
Community Services requires proof of vaccination as a condition of
employment. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Location:
Sunnyside Community ServicesPost date: January 20, 2023
Keywords: Sunnyside Community Services, New York , Home Health Aide Nurse Instructor Per Diem (Bilingual - English/Spanish), Healthcare , Sunnyside, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!