Clinical Support Services Assistant
Company: Northwell Health
Location: Glen Cove
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Helps in coordinating visits between patients and clinicians.
Schedules procedures; delivers instructions; assists the
acquisition, transcription, and distribution of clinical requests
for service; receives patients.
- Aids tasks related to patient scheduling, including confirming,
coordinating, and providing technical support for patient
- Assures confidentiality of patient information and medical
- Prepares lab requisitions for lab samples according to
laboratory destination; labels, prepares and stores lab samples in
accordance with required laboratory specifications; ensures
collection of lab specimens by appropriate lab courier.
- Collects and organizes supplies ensuring all work areas are
restocked appropriately; reviews and restocks crash cart supplies
and log/record routinely as directed, and informs team leaders
regarding expired emergency drugs; assists team leaders with
ordering and purchasing of all necessary office supplies.
- Provides assistance to the clinician and patient; ensures
preparedness of patients and processes.
- Assists clinicians in all clinical observations/information by
using relevant software.
- Serves as a liaison, to coordinate information between
clinicians and facilities, patients, and other key
- Collaborates with team leaders to ensure all quality control
measures have been addressed.
- Enhances the patient experience, and is responsible to achieve
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith
determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to
a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job
advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a
team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be
considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line,
years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated
contracts, budget and internal equity).
Keywords: Northwell Health, New York , Clinical Support Services Assistant, Healthcare , Glen Cove, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!