Company: Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY)
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Anesthesiology opening in Brooklyn, New York. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest
multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to
nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the
most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people
do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity
of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is
committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic
physicians and promotes our health professionals' wellness.PAGNY is
comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who
provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest
public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are
highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who
deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients
throughout New York City. NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County,
located in the heart of Brooklyn, accommodate more than 518,076
outpatient visits, more than 141,328 emergency room visits, and
with 627 beds, more than 25,000 inpatient admissions annually. The
hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY
Downstate Medical Center in order to maintain its high standards of
healthcare delivery.Kings County is located in the East
Flatbush/Prospect-Lefferts section of Brooklyn, close to the 2 and
5 subways. Our patients are diverse, with the majority being
afro-Caribbean. Most of our patients are native English speakers.
Knowledge of French/Haitian Creole is helpful, but not
- Determines and prescribes kinds of anesthetics and procedures
to be employed in various categories of cases.
- Advises Anesthetists and Surgeons in cases where age or
condition of patient presents unusual or complex problems.
- Recommends suitable anesthesia, advises on dosages and consults
on post-operative complications.
- Reviews case histories and is responsible for all matters
pertaining to Anesthesiology.
- Lectures to and trains Anesthetists, Residents and auxiliary
- Attends clinical conferences.
- Administers anesthesia.
- Performs related work as required.
- 40 hour work week - ability to pick up additional shifts for
- Graduation from medical school of recognized standing with the
degree of Doctor of Medicine.
- Completion of an acceptable internship in an approved
- A license to practice Medicine in the State of New York
- Three years of specialized experience in the field of
- Experience in block placement in upper and lower extremities
preferred but not required Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student
Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered Annual Base Salary Range:
$390,000(board eligible) -$400,000 (board certified)EOE M/F/D/V
Keyphrases: anesthesiology jobs, crna jobs, anesthesiologist jobs,
anesthesiology pediatric jobs, pediatric anesthesiology jobs, nurse
anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist nurse jobs, dental
anesthesiologist jobs, crna locum tenens jobs, crna positions jobs,
crna employment jobs, nurse anesthetist crna jobs, crna nurse jobs,
certified registered nurse anesthetist jobs, nurse anesthetist
jobs, anesthesiology tech jobs, anesthesia technician jobs, dental
anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology technician jobs, anesthesiology
nurse jobs, anesthesiology assistant jobs, anesthesia assistant
jobs, nurse anesthesiology jobs, pediatric anesthesiologist jobs,
anesthesiologist cardiac jobs, anesthesiology pain management jobs,
anesthesiologist pain management jobs, pain management
anesthesiologist jobs, pain management anesthesiology jobs
Keywords: Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY), New York , Anesthesiologist, Healthcare , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!