Nurse Practitioner, Pediatrics or Family
Company: TAL Healthcare
Location: New York
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Pediatrics opening in New York, New York. This and other
physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Our client, a charity organization dedicated to helping children
and families throughout the New York Community, is seeking to hire
a Nurse Practitioner, Pediatrics or Family. Join an organization
that is changing lives and building families by facilitating
thousands of adoptions and foster care placements. Be part of a
team that is committed to children and their right to grow up in
loving and stable environments.
- Comprehensive pediatric primary care to a foster care
- Reports to the Medical Director
- Conduct and document a complete medical examination, including
medical history, physical exam and interpretation of laboratory
studies on children admitted
- Conduct and document periodic preventive medical
- Evaluate children on an acute care basis and to render and
- Provide and document medical management of chronic health
conditions in assigned foster care population.
- Make appropriate referrals to emergency rooms, sub-specialty
clinics, private sub-specialists and other health care
professionals when necessary.
- Follow-up on children who require hospitalization via phone
contact with the inpatient attending physician and document in the
- Complete medical forms and reports legibly and in a timely
manner for children in assigned population.
- Incorporate health education and illness prevention strategies
in all encounters with patients, their parents or foster
- Review all health documents submitted to the agency regarding
assigned foster care population.
- Coordinate, collaborate and communicate with internal and
external health and mental health, childcare and social service
professionals responsible for the care of assigned population.
- Current NYS RN and NP license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years clinical experience in pediatrics
- Knowledge of or experience in foster care or similar pediatric
- Competitive salary, great benefits, and other attractive
- Generous PTO
- Culture is one of mutual respect, teamwork, and equality
- The organization embraces and values an inclusive work
Salary: $125,000-$136,500. The posted range is not a guarantee. The
actual salary will be based on qualifications, experience, and
education and could fall outside of this range. Contact us for more
View all jobs online at:
There is no such thing as a perfect candidate, so do not let that
hold you back from applying. You do not need 100% of the
qualifications to add incredible value to the team. If you are
passionate about what you could accomplish in this role, we would
love to hear from you!
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric
oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics
jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency
medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric infectious
disease specialist jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs,
pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, neonatal
pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric
nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse
Keywords: TAL Healthcare, New York , Nurse Practitioner, Pediatrics or Family, Healthcare , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!