Company: Northwell Health
Location: New York
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Aids proper patient-flow by preparing and supplying all examination
rooms for scheduled appointments. Initiates and tracks paperwork
resulting from consultation/examination. Escorts patient.
- Escorts patient to and from examination and/or procedure
- Reviews scheduled appointments to determine needed
- Obtains and sets-ups supplies and equipment in
- Initiates and tracks related paperwork such as biopsy records,
prescription call-ins and renewals, and ordering supplies and
- Sterilizes all equipment.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith
determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to
a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job
advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a
team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be
considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line,
years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated
contracts, budget and internal equity).
Keywords: Northwell Health, New York , Medical Associate, Healthcare , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!