Company: Sigma Inc
Location: New York
Posted on: March 20, 2023
243974 - Physical Therapist - New York, NY - 13 Weeks
Sigma Healthcare team is looking for experienced Physical Therapist
to work for our contracted facility.
Shift: - -Days
- Provides physical therapy services to patient according to a
written physician's plan of care. This may include, but not limited
- Assessing and evaluating therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional
status and participation in the development of the total plan of
care. Evaluates home environment.
- Assesses for muscle strength, mobility, gait and ROM-potential
for rehab. For hospice, less of a goal of rehab, more a focus on
- Directing physical therapy treatment.
- Instructing patients/caregivers in use and care of therapeutic
- Determining priority needs for physical therapy
- Reporting to physician patient's reaction to treatment or
changes in condition.
- May train patient in the use of prosthetic device
- Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for other home
health services/hospice and refers as necessary.
- Prepares and submits clinical and progress summaries based on
the attainment of goals.
- Participates in discharge planning for patient.
- Prepares and submits a clinical progress summary based on the
attainment of goals as directed by Organization policy.
- Provides physical therapy consultation to home
families/caregivers when indicated.
- Provides in-service education programs for nursing organization
personnel as needed.
- Participates in peer consultation process.
- BLS/BCLS certifications
- Valid state license (Where applicable)
- Strong SNF background and knowledge of CMI
- Candidate Must be Vaccinated
Keywords: Sigma Inc, New York , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...