Environmental Health & Safety Consultant
Company: Queens Chamber of Commerce
Location: New York
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Working experience in an EH&S capacity with at least one of
those years as a professional advisor or consultant to third party
- Bachelor's degree or above in Occupational Health, Safety, or a
related scientific field, such as biology, chemistry or
- Completed two or more industry-recognized trainings (OSHA 10 or
30, ABSA, HAZWOPER, DOT/IATA HAZMAT Transportation).
- Active member in at least one national professional safety
organization including local chapters.
- Working towards meeting the requirements of and obtaining one
professional designation/certification (CSP, CHMM, CIH, etc.).This
is a Safety Sensitive position.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with company contribution
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program
- TONS -of safety training with opportunities for external
trainings and certifications
- Paid time off and select paid holidays
- Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource groupsThe
requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Individuals with Disabilities and Protected
Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Queens Chamber of Commerce, New York , Environmental Health & Safety Consultant, Healthcare , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...