Hospice Field Admissions RN - $15,000 Sign On Bonus or Student Loan Assistance!
Posted on: September 21, 2023
When days cannot be added to a life, we add life to remaining
days. Our multidisciplinary teams offer culturally-sensitive,
end-of-life and palliative care services to patients and their
families at home or in assisted living communities, skilled nursing
facilities and hospitals. Ask about our Sign On Bonus!The
Admissions RN is a field based position responsible for performing
an initial physical, psychosocial, and health systems assessment in
order to develop a plan of care, goals, and make recommendations
based on patients' needs. The assessment may take place in
patients' homes, hospitals or nursing facilities. The Admissions RN
will follow the appropriate standards of practice established by
the National Hospice Organization when admitting patients and
insure the admission process meets current regulations. The RN will
also engage in community outreach to physicians and other medical
providers to share information regarding Hospice and Palliative
care, as well as gather feedback to inform performance improvement
initiatives. This position requires 1 x weekend per month.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing, BSN
- A minimum of two years experience in either Medical-Surgical
or, Community Health. Hospice or Oncology nursing preferred.
- Word and Excel.
- New York State RN licensure
- CPR-BLS and valid NYS Driver's license preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate in a customer service
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the
- Ability to coordinate the resources and personnel involved in a
comprehensive interdisciplinary team environment.
- Possess teaching, communication, and listening skills.
- Ability to work non-judgmentally with patient / family members
of any culture, religion, socio-economic background or
- Ability to input clinical data proficiently.
- A high degree of accountability.
Keywords: MJHS, New York , Hospice Field Admissions RN - $15,000 Sign On Bonus or Student Loan Assistance!, Healthcare , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!