Therapist / Occupational Therapy / New York / Occupational Therapist (OT) - Part / Full-time Job
Company: Tandym Group
Location: New York
Posted on: November 17, 2023
A nonprofit organization in New York City is currently seeking a
licensedOccupational Therapist (OT) to join their team andwork
across their network in all 5 boroughs. In this role, the
Occupational Therapist (OT) will be responsible for servicing
school-aged children with special needs in-person. Part-time and
full-time opportunities are available!
New graduates with a strong interest in pediatrics will be
considered for this position!
TheOccupational Therapist (OT) will:
- Provide screening and therapy services as assigned
- Keep records, including daily session notes, quarterlies, and
annual progress reports
- Provide consultation on issues involving effective motor
development to teaching staff and other appropriate personnel and
- Conference regularly with parents regarding treatment and
equipment needs of their children.
- Participate in interdisciplinary case conferences to develop
appropriate treatment plans for assigned children.
- Adapt and adjust therapeutic equipment to meet the needs of the
- Perform other assigned duties, as neededQualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- NYS Occupational Therapist (OT) licenseDesired Skills:
- Experience working with the Pediatric population
- Previous experience in a Preschool setting
- Experience working with people with Developmental
Keywords: Tandym Group, New York , Therapist / Occupational Therapy / New York / Occupational Therapist (OT) - Part / Full-time Job, Healthcare , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!