Hematology Oncology Physician openings in Staten Island, NY - partnership model
Company: Britt Medical Search
Location: Staten Island
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Prominent and respected Oncology/Hematology group, is seeking BE
or BC Hematologist/Medical Oncologists to join a well-established
and growing pure sub-specialty practice with academic affiliation.
Partnership model is available plus production and quality
- $400-450K base
- The practice manages a freestanding outpatient 7-day per week
Cancer Center with extensive chemotherapy administration, Radiation
Oncology, Pharmacy and Research department.
- We are located throughout the New Jersey and New York Metro
area with many locations on Long Island.
- Principle responsibilities for this position include the
clinical care of outpatient and inpatient consultations as well as
treatment of cancer using chemotherapy or other medications, such
as targeted therapy or immunotherapy.
- See 20-24 patients per day and APP s see 18-20 patients per
- Academic roles offered at Mt Sinai and Brooklyn Hospital
Fellowship programs; Residents and Fellows are often in office
- 85% of referrals come from within
- Option to host Mollecular tumor boards
- Monthly education committees
- Yearly Nashville Company trip
- Each Provider has their own APP, infusion Nurse on their own
- Accommodating Phase 1,2,3 clinical trials and a massive
expansion is coming for them
- Most clinical workload is 70% solid tumors and 30%
- Only inpatient hospital consult rounding Walk into any of our
25 (and counting) locations and you will immediately feel why we
are a community oncology treatment center, which strives to be
close and convenient to our patients' homes. We also have many
enrolling research studies presently open with more on the way. Our
current research staff consists of nine dedicated members and
additional research interns. Studies we can offer to our patients
include the testing of new research drugs for breast cancer, lung
cancer, ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer and prostate cancer. We
also offer hematology studies which include anemia, lymphoma and
leukemia. Our Team Includes:
- Medical, Radiation & Surgical Oncologists
- Supportive and palliative care
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Social Workers
- Administrative Compensation & Benefits:
- Sign On Bonus
- Productivity/Quality Incentives.
- CME Reimbursement.
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental Benefits.
- Retirement Savings Plan.
- Malpractice Coverage Paid.
- Generous Paid Time Off.
- Chance to Care for Patients in the Comfort of their
- Opportunity for Career Growth.
- Ability to Enroll Patients in Clinical Trials.
- Ability to Participate and Present Research at
- Become part of Physician-Led Organizations that Supports
Work/Life Balance. APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, New York , Hematology Oncology Physician openings in Staten Island, NY - partnership model, Healthcare , Staten Island, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!