PACU Nurse Manager -(RN)
Company: Tandym Group
Location: Staten Island
Posted on: November 20, 2023
A health services network in New York City is currently seeking
a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) to join their growing -Post
Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) -as a Nurse Manager.
About the Opportunity:
- Setting: Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 7am to 3:30pm (rotating weekends & holidays)
The PACU Nurse Manager (RN) will be responsible for planning,
organizing, coordinating and evaluating the management and clinical
practice activities for the unit.
- 3+ years of Clinical experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- NYS Registered Nurse (RN) license
- ACLS, BLS, and PALS certifications
- 1+ year of experience in a Supervisory role
- Graduate Degree
Keywords: Tandym Group, New York , PACU Nurse Manager -(RN), Healthcare , Staten Island, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!