Dermatologist - Optum Tri-State - Northern New Jersey (Essex & Union Counties)
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Here at Optum, part of the largest network of medical groups in
the nation, we are seeking a dedicated and patient-centric
Physician to join our growing Dermatology Specialty Care team in
the Northern New Jersey market with Optum Tri-State (i.e.,
previously a Riverside Medical Group practice)At Optum, we are
transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led
care locally; and provide robust outpatient, non-invasive Cardiac
care services throughout Essex and Union counties - with plans for
continued future growth in this dynamic and ever-evolving
specialty.With full-time and/or part-time opportunities available
at various sites, please apply within to be connected with one of
our recruiters to learn why working with the largest care delivery
organization in the world will support in providing your life's
best work. (sm) Position Highlights:
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment.
- Collegial multispecialty group practice with a large referral
base and a focus on provider wellness and team-based care.
- Full complement of excellent support staff (Advanced Practice
Clinician, Medical Assistants and Administrative teams) and
dedicated practice management systems in place that enable you to
practice at the peak of your licensure and assist within patient
- Flexible Monday - Friday schedule options during normal
business hours (7:00a - 3:00p, 8:00a - 4:00p, or 9:00a - 5:00p -
based on your preference).
- No weekends required but generally require shared/rotating
on-call support (i.e., schedule customizable to preferences and
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology, including EPIC EMR
- Supported to grow your practice and patient panel.Primary
- Provide comprehensive skin consultations by evaluating patient
skin conditions and screening for disease.
- May require travel between multiple offices weekly in our
Belleville, Maplewood, and/or Springfield, NJ office
- Utilize patient medical history as part of skin assessments and
prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions.
- Perform non-invasive surgical procedures on skin.
- Refer patients to advanced specialists as needed.
- Consult with patients about the status of their skin
- Serve as collaborating physician to assigned Advanced Practice
Clinician(s).What makes an Optum organization different?
- Value-Based care model; Evidence-Based medicine.
- Quadruple Aim: Improving Patient Satisfaction; Lowering Costs;
Delivery High-Quality Outcomes; Increasing Provider Satisfaction
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it
well, you can't do it alone - this is the foundation of the
team-based care model.
- A culture of Innovation, Collaboration, Transformation, and
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still
maintaining the culture and community of our local care
organizations; putting people first and working together with
"Optum-ism" striving to improve everyday with an open mind and an
open heart.Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Guaranteed, competitive compensation model based on quality,
not quantity, with significant earnings potential, annual
increases, and bonus eligibility.
- Financial stability and support of a Fortune 5 Company - United
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Vision
- Excellent PTO package (increasing with tenure) & Paid
- Robust retirement options including employer funded
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP for UGH stock).
- Physician partnership opportunities with Optum.
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage.
- Consistent Career Growth, Professional Development, and
- Supportive and appreciative culture.About the Optum Tri-State
Regional Care Team:Optum's Tri-State regional care team, including
legacy Riverside Medical Group, CareMount and ProHealth Physicians,
provides services across the care continuum - from preventive
medicine to diagnostics to treatment and beyond. As a truly
integrated health system, our physicians and advanced practice
clinicians are part of a much larger care team in primary care,
urgent care and more than 40 specialties, as well as ambulatory
surgery, imaging and more. As a Patient Centered Medical Home,
Optum Tri-State is able to provide patient-focused medical care to
the entire family. Part of a tri-state regional care team of over
2,100 providers who serve more than 1.6 million patients, our
doctors and clinicians have access to the latest medical
information and technology, which lets them spend more time with
patients, provide better care and realize better outcomes.As a
National Committee for Quality Assurance "Level III- Patient
Centered Medical Home," Optum Tri-State is able to provide
patient-focused precision medical care to the entire family and is
committed to providing patients with the highest quality medical
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Dermatology.
- Unrestricted medical licensure in the state of New Jersey (or
has New Jersey license application submitted and in-process).
- Active and unrestricted CDS permit (or ability to obtain prior
- Active and unrestricted DEA License (or ability to obtain prior
- Must be CPR certified (or willing to obtain prior to start).The
salary range for New Jersey state residents is $423,410 to
$644,400. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at
target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable
based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on
several factors including but not limited to education, work
experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary,
UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive
benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock
purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to
eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a
career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice
of benefits and incentives. Please click to view the full job
description Compensation Information:$423410.0 / Annually -
$423410.0 / AnnuallyStarting At: 423410.0 AnnuallyUp To: 644400.0
Keywords: Optum, New York , Dermatologist - Optum Tri-State - Northern New Jersey (Essex & Union Counties), Healthcare , Belleville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!