Physical Therapist (PT)
Company: Tandym Group
Posted on: November 20, 2023
A nonprofit organization in New York City is currently seeking a
licensed -Physical Therapist (PT) to join their team in Brooklyn.
In this role, the Physical Therapist (PT) will be responsible for
providing evaluation, diagnosis and therapeutic intervention.
The -Physical Therapist (PT) will:
- Provide -physical therapy evaluation on individuals annually in
areas of muscle tone and/or strength, range of motion, reflex
patterns, gross motor capacity, posture and joint alignment,
patterns of locomotion and/or ambulation, activities of daily
- Develop -a treatment plan and goal based on assessment
- Select -educational, recreational and social activities in
order to aid consumers in adjusting to their disability and teaches
adaptive skills necessary to perform daily living and/or vocational
- Participate -in in-service education for other patient care
personnel relevant to techniques and objectives of the
- Participate -in interdisciplinary team meetings and annual
reviews as required by each program
- Integrate -therapeutic intervention techniques into programs or
home of person served through consultation with parent/guardian and
staff at team meetings, case conferences or through other informal
- Document -therapy activities and results on consumers'
- Assist -in overall evaluation and rehabilitation of consumers'
medical/psychiatric condition by conferring with Social Workers,
Nurses and other clinical staff
- Record -progress on all active cases in therapy, monitor
-therapy status, and make -appropriate recommendations as changes
- Perform other assigned duties, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy
- NYS Physical -Therapist (PT) license
- 1+ year of Physical Therapy experience
- Master's Degree in Physical Therapy
Keywords: Tandym Group, New York , Physical Therapist (PT), Healthcare , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!