Company: NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Posted on: February 11, 2024
Join the pharmacy team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn
Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill
Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the
highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant,
family and community culture offers you the opportunity to
collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and
lead a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient
care. Find out how you can Make It Possible: In this role, as
Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator, you'll work closely with the
Director of Pharmacy and Clinical Pharmacy Lead to continue quality
patient care services. You'll provide collaborative pharmaceutical
care to patients while working in conjunction with physicians,
nurses, and other health care professionals. This is a full time
Clinical Coordinator (Oncology) day shift position Monday-Friday
with clinical on-call responsibilities located at NYP/Brooklyn
Methodist Hospital Preferred Criteria:
- Postgraduate year 2 ASHP-accredited pharmacy residency
- Specialty Board Certification. Required Criteria:
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree.
- Current Licensed and Registered in New York State.
- Postgraduate year 1 ASHP-accredited residency.
- In compliance with CE Credit requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment -Professional competence and
- Equipment -Basic knowledge of computer applications (i.e. MS
Word, E-mail, etc.).
Keywords: NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, New York , Clinical Coordinator, Healthcare , Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!