Physicians / Pediatrics Job in Ozone Park, New York / Locum tenens
Company: Staff Care
Location: Ozone Park
Posted on: January 14, 2018
Job Description & Requirements Pediatrician - (Pediatrics - Peds - Pedi) Locum Tenens StartDate: 03/02/2018Available Shifts: 8 Hour/Day Part-time outpatient Pediatric locum tenens opportunity in Queens, NY! Our client is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatrician to work 8 hour days on Wednesdays and Fridays beginning March 1st for 3 months with the possibility of extension. The clinic hours are 9am-8pm and our client is flexible with the 8 hour schedule. This is an outpatient-only opportunity. The locums will see 25-30 patients per day, which are mostly acute sick visits along with some administering general vaccines. 90% of patients are scheduled and clinic leaves 10% open for same-day sick appointments. Support will be provided by 3 MA's, 1 RN, office staff, and the candidate will work alongside another Pediatrician. Staff Care will cover your Medical Malpractice. Please call Staff Care today for more information about the client setting, compensation structure, and to discuss your availability! Facility Location From Times Square to Greenwich Village to the Upper East Side, "the city that never sleeps" is the top destination for travel nurses in search of non-stop action and rewarding assignments in the heart of the city. Whether strolling through Central Park, shopping on Fifth Avenue or watching a Broadway show, New York City offers unforgettable sights, sounds and experiences at every turn! If you want to enjoy a more relaxed pace, you can take an assignment on Long Island. Rich in history, graced with sweeping sandy beaches and natural beauty, yet within easy commute of the bright lights and big action of New York City, Long Island beckons with its rugged coastline, forests, historic sites and charming seaside villages. Job Benefits Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs. About the Company Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply. Pediatrician, pediatrics, pediatric care, child care, internal medicine, internal care, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, locum tenens
Keywords: Staff Care, New York, Physicians / Pediatrics Job in Ozone Park, New York / Locum tenens, Healthcare, Ozone Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!