Director, Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Service (CPEP)
Company: TAL Healthcare
Posted on: May 17, 2018
Emergency Medicine opening in Brooklyn, New York. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Director, Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Service (CPEP) Full-time New York NY Title: Psychiatrist - Director, Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Service (CPEP) Location: New York City, NY 10026 Industry: Healthcare Occupational Category: Physicians Hours: Full-time, Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm Description: Our client, a state-of-the-art healthcare facility affiliated with a renowned medical school, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Psychiatrist to join the Department of Psychiatry as the Director of the Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Service (CPEP). This is a leadership position in a well-regarded emergency psychiatry program with the opportunities for teaching, creative program development and direct clinical care. The CPEP is designed to provide the best environment for the evaluation and treatment of psychiatric crises, including suicidal or aggressive behavior, depression, and psychosis. The program offers a discrete space that meets safety standards for psychiatric patients and provides 24 hour-a-day/7 day-a-week staffing by psychiatrists, nurses, social workers and other professionals. Based on an individual's needs, treatment is initiated and a referral for additional outpatient services is made, or the patient is admitted to one of the inpatient behavioral health units. Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits. Academic appointment is available, commensurate with credentials and experience. CME is also available through our weekly Grand Rounds program. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day operation of busy CPEP including staff supervision, patient flow, regulatory compliance and educational programs.
- Academic appointment is available, commensurate with credentials and experience
- No on-call required Educational Requirements:
- Graduate of a 4 year ACGME-accredited residency in Psychiatry.
- Specialty Board Certification in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (ABPN) Experience Requirements:
- Previous leadership experience in a Director-level or Associate Director-level role.
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience in General Psychiatry and/or a minimum of 3 years of clinical experience in Emergency Psychiatry Click to Apply Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician jobs
Keywords: TAL Healthcare, New York, Director, Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Service (CPEP), Healthcare, Brooklyn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!