Head Medical Affairs
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Location: New York
Posted on: June 13, 2018
Our client - a Pharmaceutical company located in NYC is looking for a Medical Affairs Director.(This opportunity will also provide the option to work from home on a part time basis.) The Medical Affairs Director will be responsible for:
- Development and execution of a strategic medical affairs plan.
- Management of department resources /budgets.
- Creation and executing the annual publication plans for abstracts, posters, presentations, manuscripts etc.
- Providing medical oversight for marketing projects and initiatives. This will include the development of marketing materials as well as the planning and implementing of strategic marketing activities.
- Creating SOPs in order to ensure compliance
- Providing support for the medical/legal/regulatory review of medical and commercial materials
- Working with KOLs
- Oversight of the MSL's PhD, PharmD or MD is preferred, or relevant experience and an advanced degreeExperience in Medical Affairs or Clinical Development.Strong interpersonal, communications and presentation skills. Ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels in the organization.Experience interacting with KOL's as well as overseeing MSL's.Experience developing strategy and overseeing the development of publications and scientific communications.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, New York, Head Medical Affairs, Healthcare, New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!