RN Supervisors; 3pm - 11pm & 11pm - 7am
Company: Marquis Health Services
Location: New Providence
Posted on: December 9, 2018
OverviewSPRING GROVE REHABILITATION AND HEALTHCARE CENTER - NEW PROVIDENCE, NJ
RN SUPERVISOR (3pm - 11pm & 11pm - 7am)
Spring Grove Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is seeking a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor for the 3-11 & 11-7 shifts, who is responsible for supervising the day-to-day nursing activities of the Center in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our Center, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.Qualifications
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
- Minimum 5+ years nursing experience in a hospital, nursing home or other healthcare setting.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a nurse supervisor.
- Strong communication skills, professionalism and ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Strong knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care centers.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Assist the Director of Nursing Services in directing the day-to-day functions of the nursing activities in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care Center.
- Consult with the resident and the resident's family and physician in planning the resident's care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as necessary.
- Start IVs, obtain sputum, urine and other specimens for lab tests as ordered, etc., as necessary.
- Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules to ensure that medications are being administered as ordered and that treatments are provided as scheduled.
- Provide coaching, development, training and performance evaluations to assigned nursing and nursing support staff.
- Participate in the development, maintenance and implementation of the Center's quality assurance program for the nursing service department.
Keywords: Marquis Health Services, New York , RN Supervisors; 3pm - 11pm & 11pm - 7am, Healthcare , New Providence, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!