Experienced Peds Nurse Practitioner Full-time or Part-time -Columbia county, NY
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Location: New York
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Pediatrics opening in New York, New York. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Job #19850 - Experienced Peds Nurse Practitioner Full-time or Part-time -Columbia county, NYWe are looking for a Full-Time or Part-Time Pediatrician or PediatricNurse Practitioner with inpatient nursery rounding experience for a growing rural practice in Greene County, NY. The position is currently an outpatient environment with shared call with 6 other Physicians who cover the nursery and perform minor hospital admissions on occasion. NP's applying for the position need to have practiced in the Nursery and outpatient setting for a minimum of one year to be considered. The applicant would be part of a large group practice but in a small satellite office within a large hospital owned multi-specialty group. You will enjoy an excellent collegial environment with a seasoned, well respected physicians in the practice. You would be part of an active Pediatric department that meets regularly to collaborate and shape the direction of our quality goals. There is outstanding specialty support.Setting Type (in or outpatient or both): Both.Facility Description: Small rural practice site with adequate support staff.Other Staff (MD's, NP/PA's, MA's): There are 4 Pediatricians, a Nurse Practitioner covering two offices. In this office there will usually be one other Pediatrician on at the same time. There is a community pediatrician as well as two family physicians who also share the nursery and in-patient pediatric admissions.Patients Per Day: Variable, but we would like to see a range of 80-90 per week. Depending upon the hours worked each day the volume would change. It also varies with the volume of new patients which often take longer. For every 10 hours worked, we allow 8 for scheduled patient visits and 2 as needed for miscellaneous administrative tasks and paperwork. This is unique to CMH as most large groups offer a 90-10 split instead of our 80-20 rule.Hours: NegotiableCall Schedule: On Average one in 5-6. We typically are on call for an entire week, and rarely get called in. We have approximately 300 deliveries a year. We round in the nursery then go to the office. We attend Emergent C-sections only if the baby is in distress. All nurses are NRP trained. We average about 1-2 pediatric admissions a month and have Albany Medical Center for consult, transfer of really sick or injured children.Type: Outpatient & InpatientRounding: As aboveReason for Recruitment: Current Physician retiringCompensation & Benefits:
- Hospital employed status
- Negotiable salary; guaranteed base with incentive package
- Benefits include occurrence malpractice, individual and family health care insurance, CME/professional dues, vacation and sick time, disability coverage, retirement plans, and more.
- Electronic Health Records:
- eClinical Works ("eCW"), with a Patient Portal in the ambulatory practice
- "Meditech" serves as the information system in the hospital
- The Emergency Department has a separate Information System
- Relocation and Education Loan payments – negotiableWe offer the opportunity to be involved in outside activities, to pursue educational opportunities, and to be a mentor for others. Our philosophy is "Patients First". We are two and a half hours north of New York City and 45 minutes south of Albany. Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, neonatal pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, New York , Experienced Peds Nurse Practitioner Full-time or Part-time -Columbia county, NY, Healthcare , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!