East Central New York seeks Endocrinologist (Physician #)
Company: Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Location: New York
Posted on: November 11, 2019
East Central New York seeks Endocrinologist
- Successful candidate will join three Endocrinologists in
established hospital employed multi-specialty practice.
- This outpatient practice involves one inpatient diabetologist,
two diabetes advanced practitioners, four diabetes nurses.
- Supervision and teaching of medical residents and students in
both inpatient and outpatient settings affiliated with Columbia
- Opportunities for supported clinical research.
- Financial package to include attractive salary, production
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health,
dental, vision, life, ST/LT disability, pension plan, 32 days
vacation/CME w/$4K expenses, 6 paid holidays, 5 personal days, 3
bereavement days, $10K relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads
welcome to apply. Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this
lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and
north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within
a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system makes
this a unique opportunity. Home to the National Baseball Hall of
Fame and Museum, the Glimmerglass Opera Company, and the Fenimore
Art Museum, the area also boasts many cultural and four season
recreational advantages including theater, music, museums, golf,
sailing, hiking, and skiing.
PM-14 Keyphrases: endocrinology jobs, endocrinologist jobs, child
endocrinologist jobs, children's endocrinologist jobs, consultant
endocrinologist jobs, diabetes endocrinologist jobs
Keywords: Enterprise Medical Recruiting, New York , East Central New York seeks Endocrinologist (Physician #), Healthcare , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!