Export/Import LCL Customer Service
Company: ECU Worldwide USA
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Export/Import LCL Customer Service
Compensation: 35k-45k depending on experience
Summary: Provides ocean LCL Export quotes and bookings including
inland/door moves at origin, on-carriage services, and DAP/DDP
services at destination; support general office operations whenever
needed. Responds to phone and e-mail rate or booking requests from
clients, partners, agents, or outside sales representatives. Work
with truck brokers and asset-based carriers to schedule cargo pick
up within North America for delivery into designated terminals.
Utilize various tools to obtain, calculate, and provide door
delivery, destination handling charges, and customs clearance
quotes at destination CFS when requested.
We offer great benefits Health, dental, Vision and 401K.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited
to the following:
Respond to phone and e-mail rate or booking requests from clients,
partners, agents, or outside sales representatives. Work with truck
brokers and asset-based carriers to schedule cargo pick up within
North America for delivery into designated terminals. Utilize
various tools to obtain, calculate, and provide door delivery,
destination handling charges, and customs clearance quotes at
destination CFS when requested. Other duties include but are not
limited to assisting personal effects & household goods walkin
clients, answering phones, mailing out original documents, and
assisting with general office operations as needed.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following competencies:
- Manages difficult customer situations.
- Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service. Responds to
requests for service and assistance professionally.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative
- Listens and gets clarification.
- Responds well to questions.
- Writes clearly and informatively.
- Presents numerical data effectively. Able to read and interpret
written information. Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building a positive
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Supports organization's goals and values.
- Other competencies may be required according to
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Bilingual preferred - (English required, preferred second
languages are Spanish/Korean/Japanese)
- Prior Industry Experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general
ECU Worldwide USA is one of the largest neutral freight
consolidators in the USA, with over 150 trade lanes on export
consolidation and over 120 trade lanes on import consolidation.
With 9 offices in the American market Miami, New Jersey, New York,
Atlanta, Charleston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles and Puerto Rico
you benefit from our coverage in every major port and logistics hub
across the country with 24 receiving stations throughout the
Apply Online Below
Keywords: ECU Worldwide USA, New York , Export/Import LCL Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Linden, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!