Customer Service Lead/Keyholder
Company: Computer Measurement Group
Location: New York
Posted on: April 10, 2021
DescriptionCarter's, OshKosh, and Skip Hop stores are conducting
interviews virtually and in-person. Interviews may take place via
video and candidates will be notified of this when scheduling
interviews. POSITION PURPOSE The Customer Service Lead (CSL) is
responsible for opening/closing the store, covering meals/breaks
and ensuring that proper store procedures are followed when store
management is not on duty or unavailable on the sales floor. The
CSL will supervise all employees during the opening/closing of the
store, customer interaction, and limited operational functions in
the absence of store management. They are responsible for
maintaining the Customer Experience as per Company standard and to
support in the efficient expedition of all customer transactions.
The CSL consistently abides by Our Values: Act with Integrity,
Exceed Expectations, Succeed Together, Inspire Innovation, and
Invest in People ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION (TASKS, DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITES MOST IMPORTANT) Team Development
- Communicates professionally and effectively in all interactions
including the store teams, customers, business partners, and
- Establishes and maintains a cooperative working relationship
with all team members.
- Supports managements direction of the store.
- Supports, trains, and coaches others to success while Leader on
Duty (LOD); redirects employees as necessary.
- Receives feedback with positive intent and makes efforts to
take appropriate action on that feedback. Customer Focus/Drives
- Maintains the Company standard of a neat, clean, and organized
- Manages the customer experience while effectively performing
LOD responsibilities; assumes LOD role when Managers are not on the
- Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting
and assisting customers while sharing company promotions.
- Assists in resolving customer issues and complaints in a timely
manner; escalates issues to appropriate Manager as necessary.
- Builds customer loyalty through the Rewarding Moments/PLCC
- Maintains outstanding store standards, detailed product
knowledge, and all components of delivering an exceptional customer
- Supports the management team in integrating an omni-channel
experience by being effectively utilizing all company
programs/resources available through each channel.
- Supports management team with asset protection through a
consistent level of customer service, education, and operational
- Oversees and authorizes all POS related functions including
customer/employee returns, exchanges, employee sales,
- Ensures the proper control of cash/media at the register
including of opening registers and counting/closing register
- Drives operational/LOD compliance through the completion of the
following management tasks:
- Opening/closing procedures; based on individual store
- Accepting freight
- Taking garbage out
- Completing bag checks
- Completing change orders/cash pick-ups/counting tills
- Covering meals/breaks
- Ensures compliance of Company policy and procedures. KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Minimum requirement of high school degree or GED. 3 yrs.
relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and
relevant work experience.
- Retail/specialty apparel knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated customer engagement/supervisory skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to customers, team, and
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Working knowledge of computer/ technology skills (Outlook,
Excel, Web navigation) PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; climb up and down a
- Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping,
reaching, pushing, and pulling. AVAILABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Availability to meet the needs of the business that may include
mornings, days/nights, weekends and holidays as scheduled.
- Regular work frequency is required to remain an active
- Any availability changes must be approved by the Store Manager
and will be approved based on business needs.
- Scheduled working shifts range from 3-8 hours in length
(applicable state laws apply).
- Minimum number of hours not guaranteed. NOTE: This job
description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties
described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of
management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that
are not listed in the job description.
Associated topics: cashier, client, counter, customer, retail
cashier, retail sales, retail sales consultant, sales, sales
consultant, service representative
- Job ID: ba5122c0-16003914510
Clifton Park, New York, United States Jobs You May Like
Schenectady, NY, United States Atlanta, GA, United States
Keywords: Computer Measurement Group, New York , Customer Service Lead/Keyholder, Hospitality & Tourism , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!