Company: TGS Holdings Co
Location: New York
Posted on: April 10, 2021
SALES & PROFIT You are responsible for supporting the Sales and
Profit goals in your store by setting a plan to deliver the Best
Customer Experience in your department.
- You regularly analyze and follow up on Sales & Profit KPIs for
your department with the Visual Merchandisers. You secure that
actions are taken to maximize selling. You support the Visual
Merchandisers with these actions by securing the hours and staff
needed for successful execution.
- Together with your store management team, you set the hours to
plan for your department in line with the sales budget.
- Together with your store management team, you ensure proper
scheduling for your department to maximize conversion and enable
commercial activities (department moves, Sale, Deals, etc.) keeping
within the frame of the hours plan.
- You plan and prioritize actions together with your team that
has a clear impact on selling.
- You ensure your department's execution continuously meets EB
standards and follow up using the Store Experience Tool
- Together with your visual team, you ensure the implementation
of the Commercial Handbook for your department
- You ensure Store Operations and Best Practices are followed in
your department and throughout the store. This includes, but is not
limited to truck planning, intraday, garment care, etc.
- Ensure Extra Butter Customer Service standards are delivered at
all times through active coaching of Sales Advisors and leading by
- Ensure the maintenance of your department is managed in a
cost-efficient way to meet EB standards and initiate actions
accordingly with your store management team.
- Actively prevent loss and ensure your department follows
appropriate safety and security guidelines
- Give input to your Store Manager and District Team on
allocation and replenishment to secure a good garment level in your
department according to selling
- You inform your Store Manager of any potential risks, threats
and opportunities related to the competitor landscape.PEOPLE &
TEAMS You ensure you have the Best Teams and support their
development. You work with succession planning, talent development
and structured performance management for your team based on
results, values and leadership. You work in accordance with legal
requirements and EB standards, policies and procedures to meet the
expectations of customers and colleagues.
- Manage the recruitment, training, development and succession
planning for your department team in line with EB ROTD best
- Evaluate and manage the performance of your Department team
members; give regular feedback, execute dialogues, development
plans and follow-ups and take actions to improve performance and
develop your team
- Actively work with a talent pipeline within your
Department/store to support the business needs
- You ensure clear communication to Store team on business
performance, company culture and training focuses through daily
Behind The Seams Meetings and participating in weekly Leadership
- Ensure health & safety, legal and security issues are being
handled to EB standards and local laws securing the employee and
customer safety at all times
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with EB
policies & applicable laws including approving time off requests,
pay, location or title changes, conducting terminations &
corrective actions & making employment decisions
- Ability to maintain overall store responsibility of store in
absence of Store Manager
- You strengthen our Company Culture by promoting feedback in our
daily work and coach your team to do the same.
- High School graduate or equivalent; Associates or Bachelor's
Degree is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years' of retail management or comparable
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch,
engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items
(mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc. ) for a short
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
- Ability to coach and counsel staff on performance management
and progressive discipline techniques
- Open availability including evenings and weekends
- Basic computer skills such as browser navigation, software
interaction, and data entry are neededFINANCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Assist Store Manager with sales and profit responsibility for
- Accurate recording of sales figures and hours
Keywords: TGS Holdings Co, New York , Retail Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!