Contract/ Seasonal Sourcer - Fashion & Jewelry Industry
Company: The RealReal
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are looking for a strong, adaptable and detailed-oriented
Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team! This person
will be a key member of the team focused on hiring top talent into
the company through administrative, sourcing, and recruiting tasks.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate poise in a
fast-paced, highly fluid, and collaborative environment. This role
will interact daily with candidates and business leaders across the
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Source, screen, and recommend top talent for all positions
including junior through mid-level professionals.
- Coordinate interview processes, properly preparing interviewers
and ensuring a positive experience for the candidates.
- Manage, quality check, and maintain data integrity in our
- Identify opportunities for improving recruiting operations and
- Build an applicant pool by researching community events,
college career fairs and diverse internet sources.
- Provide status reports, metrics and other information as
requested for executive updates and status reporting.
- Partner with the People team and follow up with new employees
to ensure a positive on-boarding experience.
- Proactively learn and demonstrate an understanding of the
Company's industry and business.
- Serve as a trusted and respected member of the People team.
What You Bring To The Role
- 2+ years experience with full cycle recruitment
- Experience in ecommerce facility a plus
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Google desktop products (G-Mail, Calendar,
- Track record of sourcing and recruiting diverse, high-quality
candidates in a professional environment
- Skilled in acquiring top talent through the development of
creative recruiting strategies
- Must be adaptable, have a strong work ethic, and a sense of
- Proven ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple
- Excessive attention to detail with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and organizational
- Have an analytical mindset and have a track record of being a
self-directed problem solver
- Be a team player and have a sense of humor
The RealReal is the world's largest online marketplace for
authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million
members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by
experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for
consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of
in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who
inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we
give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous
categories-including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and
watches, art and home-in support of the circular economy. We make
selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup,
drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors,
including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to
determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items,
as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail
locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can
sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran
status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position
regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal
Keywords: The RealReal, New York , Contract/ Seasonal Sourcer - Fashion & Jewelry Industry, Hospitality & Tourism , Secaucus, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!