Company: Veronica Beard
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Veronica Beard is looking for a RTW Buyer to support the ongoing
expansion and continued success of the DTC business. This person
will oversee total product life cycle and be responsible for
product buys, initial allocation/replenishment strategy,
RTVs/Transfers, markdown management, etc. This role is based in our
New York office and reports directly to the Buying Manager.
- Weekly reporting and comparative analysis of Veronica Beard
sales performance. Recap delivery and classification selling to
understand nuances by location and identify opportunities and /or
risks for the business. Effectively communicate key learnings and
action plans to the team.
- Inventory management for 20+ stores and veronicabeard.com in
partnership with Business Planning Manager to ensure that
merchandise is properly assorted. Work with allocator in season to
align on weekly replenishment targets, store-to-store transfers,
and RTVs to maximize sales and limit inventory risk.
- Support core/seasonal flow of denim styles, identifying key
styles to carry forward and ensuring proper depth targets are
bought to achieve sales plans
- In-depth seasonal hindsight reporting and by door analysis to
support market prep and assortment planning.
- Support manager in market to identify key style rankings, store
clustering strategy and depth investments by style and present
buying strategy to senior management.
- Maintain market awareness through store visits, competitor
shopping and product / pricing analysis.
- Build effective relationships with cross-functional partners
and store teams.
- Supervise junior team members (allocators, assistants, and
interns) and be accountable for continued growth and development.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of experience in buying, planning and/or
merchandising; denim experience preferred
- Advanced excel skills
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math
- Strong analytical, planning, and forecasting skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task while taking
initiative and being account for work
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and flexible to deadline demands
- Team focused
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a
workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued.
As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in
diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives
and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a
dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social
justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and
is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is
discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including
pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a
veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or
local protected class.
Keywords: Veronica Beard, New York , RTW Buyer, Hospitality & Tourism , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!